Sunday 18 November 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels

Sharon asks…

What would you do if you saw a guy wearing womens' high heels in public?

Like at the grocery store - some guy wearing all guy clothes (tshirt, jeans, etc), but has high heels on? Would you say something to him? I am betting that most people would act like they don't notice while he's facing them, but behind his back they would be cracking up. How many people would actually say something to him?

Our pick of the answers:

No, I wouldn't say anything. I might look twice, though - just to make sure. But if we met for some reason and started talking I'd probably ask him if his feet hurt. That's what I ask most girls who wear high heels around me. I don't think I'd laugh. I've actually seen something fairly similar before. The girl I was with started pointing and freaking out about it not being the will of God for men to dress like women, but I just told her to get over it because he wasn't bothering anyone.

Mandy asks…

What are some good sites to look at pictures of men wearing womens heels and boots?

Our pick of the answers:

Uhmm ok, maybe google images?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment