Wednesday 7 November 2012

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes

Ruth asks…

How do Steve Madden shoes sizing run?

It's been awhile since I've bought Steve Madden shoes, but I found a pair I really like. I can't remember my size though. :( If it helps I wear a size 6 in Jessica Simpson, BCBGirls, Betsey Johnson, Nina, Aldo heels, etc..and I have narrow feet.). I only wear a size 6.5 in Nike shoes. If anybody knows how Steve Madden compares to these other brands I listed I'd appreciate it :)

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.stevemadden.com/contentDisplay.aspx?pageID=1038 Steve Madden website sizing chart, just measure your foot in inches for men/women sizes, and for childrens measure in either inches or centimetres. :) I'm your size btw in Nikes too! :P

Betty asks…

Does anyone know where I can find Steve Madden shoes from like 10 years ago? I need to replace an old pair!?

PLease help if you can. I have had these shoes for over 10 years ands yesterday the 1/2 the sole fell off of one and then today the hole on the bottom wore Thur and my foot got wet! THANKS!

Our pick of the answers:

Aww its sweet of you to be attached to one pair all these year...I'm sorry I don't know the answer,but I think that if you can't find the EXACT match in the end,you could go for a similiar design of shoe by some other brand Hope you find the original one,though.Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment