Wednesday 14 November 2012

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 11

Donna asks…

where would i find this shoe in a size 11 ladies ?

http://www.americanapparel.net/morephotos/viewer.asp?style=hartwick&n=Unisex%20Hartwick%20Skimmer%20Shoe&p=2# please help? thanks. xx<3

Our pick of the answers:

Dear Lady, Start Google and type: Unisex Hartwick Skimmer Shoe size 11 Where to get Unisex Hartwick Skimmer Shoe size 11 Where can I get Unisex Hartwick Skimmer Shoe size 11 Where can I get new Unisex Hartwick Skimmer Shoe size 11 Where can I buy...............etc. You can find it ad the first phrase, how ever they are used or something like that. Look in to it. Hopefully I let you know enough and I hope you find where you are looking for. I wish you Ladies the best wishes and have a very nice walk (of life)!!! Greetings, MeneerWitte

Susan asks…

Ladies, what shoe size would you like to have ideally?

Historically, most women have wanted to be short or average height, with small to medium feet. Many still do. Today's tall models are likely to have longish feet, though only a few list size 11. Some women don't mind bigger sizes, and may even enjoy having 11s or 12s. Feet have been getting longer. Ladies, what is your actual shoe size, and what size would you like to have ideally? Why?

Our pick of the answers:

I have size 11 feet... Most of the time I think it is great. I like finding my size on Clearance the most!! The only thing that is hard is that sometimes the shoe that looks really cute on the size 6 foot model... Doesn't look so hot on a longer foot. But like everything... There are pros/cons!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-ladies-shoes-size-11-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment