Wednesday 14 November 2012

Your Questions About High Heels Tumblr

Donna asks…

New Tumblr URL ideas?

Okay, so i'm completely out of ides for my URL! My blog's like a fashion blog, so I want the URL to sound girly, but not cute things like 'cupcake-kisses' or something because I hate names like that. It would also be great if it could involve something about the city, because I love New York, or something about high heels, because I love both of those♥ I appreciate any answers and Thankyou! :)

Our pick of the answers:

Streetlightsforcitynights heelsinnyc pumpedinpumps walkwalk-fashionbaby city-air cityskiesinheelsthatarehigh highheelsandcitysteals highheelsandcitydeals cityshirts iheart-nyc heart-nycx feelgoodfashion Of course if you like any of the urls I listed but they're taken then just add in periods or hyphens... Good luck & hope this helped (:

Maria asks…

PLEASE LOOK- Where can I buy these High Heel Stilettos?

http://data.whicdn.com/images/4597553/tumblr_l9amxxVWyt1qdvd50o1_500_large.jpg?1288065386 or something similar, PLEASE HELP :D

Our pick of the answers:

I saw a really cuteee pair that looks like those!! At shoe show...or even pay-less had some!!! :) burlington shoes my have something similar as well

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment