Friday 21 September 2012

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 5

Sandra asks…

Im a womens size 5 shoe, can I shop in kids?

I can never find size 5 shoes! Would I be able to fit in kids shoes, and if so, what size would I be? My feet are a little under 8.5 inches long, if that helps.

Our pick of the answers:

I wear a woman's 71/2 and have found that I can also wear a girls size 5. Just last week I tried on a pair of 41/2 Keds because they were cute, and it turned out they fit fine. The biggest difference is that they're usually cut a little bit more narrow, so if you have a wider foot, it has to be a consideration. For yourself, you should try between a 3 and 3/12. It's great that this works because it gives us more options.

Mary asks…

If I wear a size 8.5 in womens shoes, what size do I wear in mens?

All in the title. By the way...I live in america...just incase, you know....if that matters.

Our pick of the answers:

6.5 in mens girls wear 2 sizes bigger than boys

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment