Tuesday 18 September 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Bunions

Linda asks…

Why is it that some women (AND men) with rusty feet decide to wear sandals and open-toed shoes in public?

God, I HATE that! I hate it when people who KNOW damn well that they have bad-looking feet wear sandals and open-toed shoes in public with their feet lookin' all ashy, nails so short that they look like they bent over to chew them; some of them are women who KNOW they have chipped nail polish on their nails and have corns and bunions, some of them are men who walk outside and wear sandals showing their hairy feet with nails that are so long that they look like machetes, some of these people have terrible foot odor, and some of them have all that damn brown and green fungus on their toenails and all that crap! I HATE it! If I'm in a restaurant and a woman is in the same restaurant wearing open-toed shoes or sandals, she had BETTER have a well-done pedicure or her feet look AT LEAST halfway decent! I don't wanna lose my appetite while mistakenly looking at her ugly feet! And as for the men, NO man should wear sandals in public UNLESS they're at the beach or around a swimming pool! How the HELL would you know, Slugger? You've never even MET me before to say my feet stink, you @$$hole! And to Tedster, how would you KNOW that I'm ugly and you've never seen me before? All you've seen is my Avatar, you dip$hit! To the Pink Pipster: Learn how to spell, you dumb broad!

Our pick of the answers:

I agree totally with you. While not all people can afford bi-weekly pedicures, I'm pretty sure most people CAN afford soap, hot water and a pair of toe nail clippers. It doesn't take much to keep your feet looking decent at home. I was thinking this this morning, actually. I see this woman on the train nearly every day, and she just needs to stop. Seriously, just give up and stop lady, 'cause you're not accomplishing anything. She's about 45 - 50 years old, total Tammy Faye Baaker make up routine, dresses (year round) in capri pants, tshirts and a sweater (with the arms of the sweater tied around her neck--almost like she's wearing a cape. She has her hair all brushed and sprayed to look like some 1950s movie star, and she wears open toed/open heeled shoes. Her feet are NASTY. No, not nasty, NASTEEE. Seriously, it makes me sick. When I get off the train at the station and go up the escalator, I can NEVER get in front of her, and I'm usually stuck riding up behind her, then following her through the shops on my way to work. Her heels are the most repulsive thing I've ever seen. They're totally totally THICK with white, cracked callouses. The kind of dry, flaky callouses that look like she could run her heels over a cheese grater and it would powder/flake away. WHY, if you know you like to wear open heeled shoes, can't you either buy yourself a pumice stone or spend the $25 bucks once a month to get a d@mn pedicure???

Carol asks…

Women with wide feet, where do you get your dress shoes?

Okay, so i seriously have the worst feet ever. Ive have wide, flat feet with bunions that the doctor didnt want to remove. so anyway i know its a long way away, but for homecoming i have no idea what shoes im going to wear and i'll be a freshman next year so i have no idea where to get them. i dont own many dress shoes because its such a rare find to find some that i actually like and that fit at the same time. so does anyone know where i can get dress shoes that will fit my feet?

Our pick of the answers:

E-mail me if you want help correcting your flat feet. It's painless and free! K.sordo@gmail.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment