Saturday 1 September 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Dsw

Linda asks…

Do you like this outfit?

Okay... I don't have a pic of the actual shoes, because I got them at DSW and they dont have them online but here is a description of them: they are Guess shoes and they are silver they wrap around ur ankle and on the line that goes to the front of the shoe are little silver flowers, here is the link to the outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/first_day_school_outfit/set?id=10733838 Please tell me what u do and do not like about it *also, the shirt is actually a little brighter than it looks like on the picture thanks in advance :) i have some more accessories, I just dont have them on their because I dont have links/pics on polyvore! :) good for first day of high school!? the actual yellow top does match the bag just fyi the colors just dont turn out the same online! :)

Our pick of the answers:

Yah! This is definetily good for highschool!! One thing i learned is kids dont realy care about the brands or even what u whear, they all dress pretty comfy, but still stylish and cute! This will definetily work, u will fit in fine!

Jenny asks…

opinions on these boots? (pic)?

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/g+by+guess+favist+boot?prodId=209216&category=dsw12cat1190002 I've been looking for some cute heeled boots to wear and found these! I love guess and $35 is a good price... I like the turquoise ones. Like?

Our pick of the answers:

Mhmm. Very cute. I would pick turquoise though. Because evereyone has those boots. Especially the grey ones. Try to be different. Get a different color. Something everyone else doesnt have.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment