Friday 14 September 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Men

Maria asks…

what kind of shoes should i wear to go to school in Canada?

Hey everyone! (: I'm 15 and i'm leaving france for Canada. I really don't know what kind of shoes i should wear there. I like simple shoes like Converses , vans , victoria...But the weather might be cold there so i'd like to wear ugg boots for men i guess it looks good.But would people make fun of me if i did? do they wear this there?

Our pick of the answers:

Hey! Bonjour! Im Canadian and girls usually do wear uggs in the winter, but for girls! Lol And this season, you'll see a lot of people wearing Toms ( go to Toms.com to see what they look like) Other shoes you'll see people wearing: Gladiators Ballet flats Ankle boots Vans C'est tous ce que je peux penser a maintenant lol. Je parle francais aussi. Si tu veux que je re-explique tous ca en francais , email moi !:)

Nancy asks…

Since Women prefer Dating & Marrying Rich Men, what sort of things do they look for to guess his status?

Do they look at his clothes and shoes? Do they ask to see his car (whether its a Ford or a BMW)? How do women quantify "wealthy"? In other words, if a guy wanted to be more desirable, what sort of things should he do to show off his money in the right way?

Our pick of the answers:

The kind of woman that wants to marry a wealthy man (I have friends who are like this) will ask about his job, they'll take not of his car, and a man who buys them expensive gifts. Personally, I think looking for a man like that is kind of odd. I wanted a man who I got along with, a man I had interesting and thought provoking conversations, who had similar tastes in some things as me... But one thing a lot of women look for, women who aren't just gold diggers, is a man who has intellect, drive and determination, and is a hard worker. I married a man who was not anywhere close to rich. He was at the beginning of his career, drove the car his parents gave him when he turned 16, and lived in the crappy apartment next door to my crappy apartment. But because he is a dedicated worker, is very smart, and has the desire to continually move up in his field, he has become a man who makes a good amount of money. I think it's better for a couple to meet on similar terms and grow together.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment