Monday 10 September 2012

Your Questions About Heels

Lisa asks…

What kind of heels should I wear when I want to perform a strip tease ?

I want to perform a strip tease but i don't know what type of heels to wear, any ideas ?? What heel height do you recommend to wear for a strip tease ? 5 Inch or 6 Inches ?

Our pick of the answers:

Clear plastic is de rigeur for strippers. Emma: You say skank like it's a bad thing. I love me some skanks!

Mary asks…

What are some good stores to get wide width heels and booties at?

I need some heels and booties and my feet are really wide and regular heels don't usually fit my feet. I need to try on heels before I but them so it needs to be a actual store and not just an online site. I know about Torrid and their heels are usually ok but I want more options! Thanks!!!

Our pick of the answers:

Forever21 or urbanoutfitters have a ton of high heeled booties. Good luck :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment