Wednesday 12 September 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Jenny asks…

What shoes is Jessica Simpson Wearing Here?

I really like her shoes and I can't figure out what brand it is. Can anyone help with the brand and even better, the shoe? http://x17online.com/celebrities/jessica_simpson/who_is_jessica_getting_hotter_for.php First picture! I've looked at Reebok's website and I don't see it :( hmmmm still looking

Our pick of the answers:

They are definitely asics. Http://www.asicsamerica.com/products/category.aspx?PARENT_CATEGORY_ID=250001547 keep in mind asics are kinda expensive becaues they are SERIOUS running shoes.

Susan asks…

Jessica simpson shoes!!! Help?

I need to know what websites can you buy jessica simpson shoes on besides department stores and ebay.... please help thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Hmm..... Craigslist? Lol i doubt it. But... I only see them at Macys. Answer mine Do I look latina? Http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090224140957AAsoU0Z&r=w

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment