Thursday 6 September 2012

Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

Sharon asks…

Can I wear high heels to prom?

I have a dark blue a bit above knee length dress. It is also strapless. I bought a pair of 5 inch heels. I am 5'8" and i was wondering if they would be too tall for prom.

Our pick of the answers:

The heels should look very sexy with the short dress. HOWEVER, be sure to wear them a lot before prom night. Not only to break them in a bit, but MAINLY to be certain that you feel comfortable in them. And when I say "comfortable" I mean able to move gracefully and dance and not look like a 5 year old trying on her mom's heels.

Maria asks…

I'm Tall, can I wear really high heels to prom?

Ok I'm about 5''10 and my heels are really high...I kinda feel awkward wearing really high heels but I love them and they are really nice. I felt I should also show them off as well because I'm wearing a short dress ; so I was wondering if its right/appropriate for me to wear it. Thank you =]

Our pick of the answers:

Im 5'9'' and a half, and I LOVE heels! I think it's perfect to wear heels especailly since all the other girls are going to be wearing them. Being tall is a good thing!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

No comments:

Post a Comment