Monday 24 September 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 5

Ruth asks…

anyone know where i can get size womens 4 1/2 high heel shoes from.?

size 4 is to small and size 5 is to big ,thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

I really don't think they make halfs in high heels shoes

Donna asks…

How can I make walking in 5 1/2 stiletto heels easier?

I have a pair of 5 1/2 inch knee high stiletto boots that I've only worn during photo shoots. The reason I bought such massive boots in the first place is to wear them during concerts. I'm not excessively short, but I typically have a hard time seeing the band play because of my height. I also have unusally small feet, so it's difficult to find shoes in my size. I'm 5"4 and I have a shoe size of only 5 in womens. My boots are size 7, but they're actually a pretty good fit. I wear three pairs of thick socks and I tighten them as much as they can go. It makes the boots more comfortable and easier to walk in, but they're still very difficult to get around in. I'm going to a concert here in about a week and the venue I'm going to has a lot of bumpy gravel and some pretty steep areas. The heels are pretty wobbly and I think that's the biggest issue. Any suggestions to make it easier for me to walk in these boots would be greatly appriciated and might save me some embarrassment and possibly a trip to the hospital. I could permanently attach myself to my friends' arm, but I don't want to be a nuisance. Here are some pictures of me wearing the boots so you can get an idea of how extreme they are. Thank you in advance! http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/6761/rachelle.jpg http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5317/jamesallen.png http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/448/andyandi.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

One of the best tips I've come across in reference to wearing heels of any height/type is to wear them around them house. Do everyday activities in them. Vacuum, do laundry, take out the garbage, etc. In them. The idea is to make wearing them feel natural. Well, as natural as possible considering that they're heels.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 5

No comments:

Post a Comment