Sunday 23 September 2012

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Donna asks…

My shoes hurt my feet so bad! Are woman's pumps ever comfortable?

They're not too tight, and they're not too big. But my feet slide down into the toes while I'm standing and them my toes start to hurt so bad. I need to wear professional shoes. What can I do?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes. Try skechers they are usually made with round toes so they are very comfortable and candies too sometimes.

Jenny asks…

Does anyone know where I can find the Vince Camuto Women's Trish Pump. It is the shoes from Twilight.?

Rosalie Hale wore them in Twilight. This is the link to what the look like. http://www.bellaandedward.com/style/rosaliehale.php I need a size 6.5 or 7. I would even work with a 7.5

Our pick of the answers:

They are sold out everywhere. What size are you looking for?? I called endless.com and the guy told me that if the shoes are still on the website they should be getting more but they haven't made that shoe since Christmas 2007. Who knows???

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment