Wednesday 5 September 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Helen asks…

Does Nine West actually have kids shoes?

same as above...i saw them on the web site but do they carry them in the stores? I live in Toronto btw. Thanks :)

Our pick of the answers:

I went to Nine West yesterday at Scarborough Town Center and they don't have kids shoes :(

Susan asks…

How do I take scuff marks off of my wooden heel shoes?

I own 2 pairs of nine west shoes that I have worn only a couple of times.. they are wooded heeled shoes..They have scuff marks on them.. How can I remove these scuff marks?

Our pick of the answers:

If it's true scuff marks try the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser but use the regular one. The extra strength one worked on our hardwood floors at removing our dogs white nail marks but if the light hit it right, it looked like some of the finish came off so BE CAREFUL!! Perhaps try a hidden area first. Edit: Go to the Mr. Clean website and they have coupons for the magic eraser

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment