Saturday 22 September 2012

Your Questions About High Heels For Kids

Laura asks…

do you think its wrong for children to wear high heels?

what do you think about little kids wearing high heels? If you think its wrong, what age do you think they should be able to wear them?

Our pick of the answers:

Children should not wear high heels; their bodies are still forming/growing, and walking in high heels is bad for the feet, legs, and back. Many women in their 50's wish they'd never worn them due to the back and foot problems they suffer.

Carol asks…

Where can I download thehontry1 clothes and a high heels mesh for my Sims 2 kids?

Hi guys ! So, I know some of you know where to get Sims 2 high heels meshes and all that stuff. The point is that I want to know where can I download thehontry1 clothes for hacked kids, I think you probably know thehontry1, YouTube series and more. If you know something about that then please tell me. Thanks !

Our pick of the answers:

Well Thehontry1 has her own website and you can download clothes from there As For the high heel mesh for kids i suggest Going to: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/search.php?asset_type=sim&pid=Exchange_sims And Use Keyword(s): Heels High heels Slut etc.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-high-heels-for-kids-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment