Thursday 13 September 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Sandra asks…

Girls have you ever been to Nine West?

I went to a womens shoe store called Nine West w/ my gf and all the girls in there were trying on shoes. I was the only guy in the store at the time and I could smell it when girls would take off their shoes and walk around. These girls wouldn't feel embarrassed knowing there's a guy in the store that can smell their feet? How would you feel?

Our pick of the answers:

Uh, i wouldn't care. It's a shoe store. My feet stank, your feet stank, it's all goooood. :)

Lisa asks…

where can i purchase jessica simpson, nine west, anne michelle and steve madden shoes at wholesale?

Our pick of the answers:

Dsw or dsw.com sell all of those brands

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment