Friday 14 September 2012

Your Questions About Womens Pumps

Nancy asks…

Where can I find cute high heels in a size 12 US womens online?

I have a large foot and I'm 24. I'm trying to find a website that has hot, club wear type stilettos or pumps. All I can find is ugly, dye wedding shoes or when I do find something cute it's not in my size. Please help!

Our pick of the answers:

Barefoottess.com specializes in womens sizes 11 to 15. Zapppos.com also has a huge selection. Lots of sexy styles available. Congrats, your feet are as long as mine (I'm mens 10.5).

Laura asks…

What can I wear with glitter pumps during the day?

I bought these shoes, to go with a pair of fitted straight leg grey jeans that I have for an upcoming event. My problem is I can't find a top or a jacket that looks good, a plain t-shirt just looks awkward because of where it hits on my hips. What would be some good options that aren't too flashy? http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Shoes/Shop/Womens/Pumps/PRD~2900520ATONEE/Madden+Girl+Atonee+Pump.jsp?off=14

Our pick of the answers:

I would find a nice dark wash denim jean. Then a nice flowy top in the same color pallet as the shoes, maybe brown or cream.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment