Thursday 6 September 2012

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

Lizzie asks…

Can someone please advise what are the items that I should put on sale in my new store for ladies fashion?

I am opening a new fashion store for ladies and I want to include as many items as possible like denims, tshirts, shoes, inner garments, cosmetics, belts, purse, etc. So, if someone have more ideas, I would like to be advised on what varieties of items I should put in my new store. Please help.

Our pick of the answers:

You should do dresses (both formal and informal/casual), add accessories such as leg warmers, hats, cute keychains, perfumes, ... Stuff like that...

Sandy asks…

Ladies: Judged by the shoes.?

I usually hate white shoes because they seem to get so dirty so fast. On top of that most of the guys that I know that wear white shoes are pretty feminine. BUT....the other day I bought a pair of white bastketball shoes that were on sale..I actually like them. Here they are: http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/7d/74/e2/51173475-250x250-0-0_Converse+Converse+Men+S+Wade+3+Basketball.jpg My question: What would your reaction/opinion be ona guy wearing these...does it make you think gay...or athletic. I'm just curious as I don't want to prance around like a femmy boy.

Our pick of the answers:

I usually judge guys by their shoes. In fact the 1st time i met my fiance i checked out his shoes right away!! Generally i don't like guys who wear white shoes, they do tend to make guys look like gay or sissy, unless they are sports shoes and with some colored lines on them to break the white. As for these shoes they look great to me. The Black on them balances the color, go get 'em on..

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-ladies-shoes-on-sale-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment