Wednesday 5 September 2012

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Mary asks…

Where can I find women's dress shoes for size 4.5 and super wide feet?

I have the hardest time finding high heel dress shoes for my size 4.5 super wide feet. I tried Zappos, Nordstroms and just about any shoe store I can find. I also have major "toe cleavage" which looks horrible with most peep toe pumps or slingbacks. Please help!!!

Our pick of the answers:

Try Ebay, you might be able to find something there.

Betty asks…

What size in women's high heels shoes would fit me ?

I'm an 18 yr old male and i need some heels for an outfit for an school play and i need to dress as a girl in a dress & heels. I already got the dress but what size would fit me if i wear a size 10 in mens ? What size should i try in women's size ?? I'm looking for an nice stiletto pump heels.

Our pick of the answers:

These should work for you in a size 12 http://www.fredericks.com/Sexy_Pump/12005,default,pd.html?cgid=shoes%20-%20by%20style-sexy%20pumps If you want a more feminine waist get a wiast cincher (4" smaller than actual waist) http://www.fredericks.com/Stretch_Lace_High_Waist_Cincher/53002,default,pd.html?cgid=accessories%20-%20by%20collection-enhancement%20solutions and for shapely hips and booty http://www.fredericks.com/Four_Pad_Girdle_Panty/51372,default,pd.html?cgid=accessories%20-%20by%20collection-enhancement%20solutions

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment