Thursday 20 September 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Lisa asks…

Jessica Simpson brand shoes and boots, are they comfortable?

i saw a pair of boots i love, but are they comfortable?

Our pick of the answers:

Most likely

Mary asks…

Do jessica simpson shoes run large?

So I saw these beautiful shoes by jessica simpson and i want to buy them online. the only problem is i'm not sure what size to order. In normal shoes I wear 7.5 but in heels I usually wear 8. however, on the reviews someone said it runs large. Im just scared i will order the wrong size and have to go through the headache of sending hem back, and these shoes are not available in a store near me or else i would buy them! Do any of you ladies have Jessica Simpson shoes or know if they run larger or not :) I've attached a picture so you can see.. I want the ones that are dark chocolate thanks! http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=321351&CategoryID=26483

Our pick of the answers:

I have a few pairs of her shoes they run small though so you may want to go up a size.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment