Friday 7 September 2012

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

Susan asks…

CHEAPPP shoes?

ok so i pretty much have an addiction to shoes! i have SOOOO many pairs, a lot of them are coach, steve madden, etc. but now i'm out of money and i still want to go shoe shopping! (i know i know, i shouldnt be buying more shoes) but if i can find them cheap like REALLY cheap then i can buy more pairs for less money. So does anyone know where i can buy really cheap shoes (like under $15)? (and i know there's target, walmart, zappos, kmart, and payless...but are there any other sites or ideas???)

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.lovemyshoes.com/products.cfm/init_display/0/dept/WOMENS%202 You'll have to fix the price search. Http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/category.do?cid=5523&pageID=-1

Betty asks…

What should a fifteen year old girl ask for christmas?

So my birthdays 4 days after christmas and my parents usually get me joint gift so far this is what I have: -macbook pro 13" -nikon D5000 -poppy perfume by coach -this shirt I want from urban outfitters -two shoes that I want from steve madden -make up from sephora -bulliten board for my room (don't askk) My parents will not get me ALL of this so I should probably narrow it down Should I get a macbook instead of a nikon camera? And I really want one of the steve madden shoes The bulliten board and shirt are cheap so probably another family member could get me that instead And should I ask for a debit card? And like monthly allowence? At the moment I don't get allowence I just ask for money but its a big hassel PLEASE HELP

Our pick of the answers:

Maturity.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment