Saturday 15 September 2012

Your Questions About High Heels Without Heel

Nancy asks…

How to wear high heels without hurting ?

I went to clubbing yesterday but I couldn't walk in my heels, they are like 3 inches and thin heels, but they hurt SO MUCH! How come all the fashionable girls on the street walk in super tall heels without problems or extreme pain ? I had to take my shoes off! I wanna look nice but I cannot wear heels cos they hurt me much ! Any advice please besides don't wear heels! ??

Our pick of the answers:

Here are some things that may help; -Wear a lower heel -Save up to buy more expensive heels that go with more outfits (because sometimes cheap ones hurt because they are poor quality) - Wear a broader heel until you get used to them, the move more towards stilletto - Don't wear pointy toed ones - If the heels are new, wear them around the house a bit to break them in - Wear pop socks (skin coloured tights- full length or socks) - Wear tights - Put gel cushions inside the base of the shoe (get them in shoe shops) - If the shoe rubs in places on your foot, put a bit of vaseline there: works wonders! Hope this helps! Try wearing less drastic, fashionable shoes until you get used to basic ones. This will ensure that your foot won't hurt wearing more daring heels and that you won't look silly not being able to walk in them

Susan asks…

How can I walk in new high heels without looking stupid?

I have never worn high heels before, and i have no idea what to do! I'm flopping all around like jello and they're hurting my feet. Can anyone give me any tips on how to break them in and walk like a normal person?

Our pick of the answers:

Practice makes perfect!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment