Saturday 8 September 2012

Your Questions About Court Shoes

Laura asks…

Best clay court and best hard court tennis shoes?

What are the best clay court shoes and best hard court shoes for tennis available right now? I've searched on Tennis Warehouse's website, looking for a few more opinions. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Clay court:ccfeather hardcourt:barricade or adizero feather

Ruth asks…

How do i clean my court shoes?

I've been trying to break in my semi-new court shoes for volleyball so I wore them for gym class. I forgot to switch my shoes and wore them on the track a few times. Now they don't stick as much and are black on the bottoms. I'm not sure if i should just wash them in the washer or what? thanks : ) i know the "wipe your shoe" thing

Our pick of the answers:

If you wore them on the track "a few times" (I read that to mean you probably wear them everyday for gym, but don't want to say that :) ) you probably have tar on them. For future reference, don't wear your volleyball shoes anywhere but the volleyball court. You may have ruined a pair of shoes and I'm sure your parents would rather spend money on shoes that you wear only on a court, than to have to buy new ones every two months because you destroy them. Anyway, I would not put them in the washer like others have said, you may destroy the washing machine if it is indeed track tar. I would get a scrub brush and work some dish washing detergent (it's more abrasive) into the soles until you get rid of most of the tar, then once they are semi clean of tar, then you can put them in the washing machine. Trust me, your parents will thank me if you take the extra 15 minutes per shoe to scrub them down before ruing the washing machine. :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment