Tuesday 25 September 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Flat Feet

Carol asks…

shoes best for flat feet?

i have really flat feet and wearing most shoes with built in arch hurt my feet/ankles most of the time. well i just got a job that keeps me on my feet for 4-9 hours a day. what kind of shoes would be best? (women shoes).

Our pick of the answers:

There are exercises you can do to correct your flat feet. Contact me to learn how to do these.

Donna asks…

Best tennis shoes for flat feet?

i am looking for a pair of good-quality running shoes that will give me good support and last me a long time. i am currently playing lacrosse and would use them to run outside and in during the season as well as various other occasions. i wear a woman's size ten and have flat feet. after a two hour lacrosse practice with my current shoes on, i experience pain and discomfort in my heels especially. can anyone help me with a good, worthwhile shoe? i would like to keep them fairly inexpensive though i realize that i might have to splurge a little to get a quality shoe. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Adidas brand is great for sport shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-shoes-for-women-with-flat-feet-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment