Tuesday 25 September 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Donna asks…

Nine West or Steve Madden Shoes?

Can you guys help me out? I set up a survey for a marketting class I am taking in college. All you have to do is answer the question and you can get a $500 gift card. My poll is here: http://offers123.info/survey.php Thank you.

Our pick of the answers:

Steve madden... Tough one though

Linda asks…

do nine west sandals run big, small, or true to size? and how do they run compared to urban outfitter's shoes?

i want to order these sandals offline but i can't decide if i should go with the size 5, 5.5 or 6 because 6 in urban outfitters is HUUUUGE on me. Also, I have very narrow feet.

Our pick of the answers:

Well urban outfitters has all different brands of shoes, so you can't really go by that. I say go with a 5.5. And i mean, if they don't fit, just send them back.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment