Monday 11 January 2016

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Over 50

Helen asks…

Why do women love shoes? 10 points?

I don't know about you but I love shoes! I didn't even know till like right now I was playing round and found like 50 pairs of heels I absalutly love. And I don't even consider myself girlie!

Our pick of the answers:

I guess because shoes come in so many different styles now and some girls personalities can be reflected through the shoes they wear. (they can tell their favorite colors, patterns, etc.) of course we want to express ourselves the best way we know how and this is definitely the way women do it, through their shoes. :)

Jenny asks…

Good shoes for running?

So I want to start running. The last time I ran was during the summer. I just wore sneakers. Nothing special about them. I wasn't running often so I never needed anything special. I want to run more often now but I don't have the proper footwear. I just have sneakers that aren't good for much other than walking. Suggestions?

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.academy.com/shop/browse/footwear-women-s-footwear-women-s-running/_/N-625408723 i assume you are a woman so this is academy.com the nike air, flex, and free are all great shoes, and my personal fav is the flex. $50 and very durable, granted i did mostly asphalt and cement running

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Shoes For Women Over 50

No comments:

Post a Comment