Thursday 14 January 2016

Your Questions About Heels

Mary asks…

What is the fastest way to learn how to walk in high heels?

I can walk in small heels but i want to learn how to walk in all types of heels. Thank you

Our pick of the answers:

How high of a heel are you walking in now? Is it a thin heel? What brand/designer are the ones you have now that you wear? Let me know more information so I understand where you are at and what your goal is, but I can help you with what to do to get into taller ones.

Lizzie asks…

What are the metal clips called that protect the bottom of heels and soles?

THe metal clips put on mainly the heel and sole of boots to stop them from wearing down. I need some for my winklepocker cuban heels but dont know what they are called or where to get them from.

Our pick of the answers:

They are called heel-protectors and you can get them anywhere you would go to get your shoes repaired.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment