Saturday 2 January 2016

Your Questions About High Heels For Men

Ruth asks…

Why some men are obsessed with high heels?

I noticed that when I wear heels men look more at me... Most of them would look at my legs and then at my face but others stick to the heels... Especially when I wear 4in heels.. Like they would turn their heads when they hear the clicking sound and look at my feet until I'm out of their sight... Can someone explain that to me? Does it happens to you? And how does it make you feel?

Our pick of the answers:

High heels make a woman's appearance appear more feminine. There is something very feminine about them.

Mandy asks…

Men, what is it about a girl in high heels?

Nothing wrong with them, I love them. Sometimes I feel powerful in them. Just curious why guys like girls in them so much.

Our pick of the answers:

Because men doesn't have to wear them!!!!!!!!!! If they did, they would be trying to get them banned!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are uncomfortable, very unsafe, and destroys your feet....Although sexy looking, your feet aren't designed to be arched like that. OMG, because I have flat feet and wore a 11 w shoe...it would kill me to even see a cute shoe that big and be in a high heel!!!!!!!!!! I told the sales lady...why in the world do people make shoes that are obviously for a bigger gal-11 w shoe size and then make them in a heel and stick them in the air---like big bird!!!!!! LOL. When I shattered both bones and my ankle in my left leg---in flats btw, but on black ice---I put on more weight because I was laid up several months and was in a wheelchair---when I lost 250 lbs...I also lost 3 sizes in my feet. But to allow the swelling in my bad leg/foot--I still have to get 1 size bigger to allow for swelling.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment