Thursday 7 January 2016

Your Questions About Shoes For Women On Sale

Mandy asks…

Do you like these shoes?

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/casual-sport/74152277-guarneri/50 Shuold I buy them?

Our pick of the answers:

Hmmm...personally, I like Converse better...but I'm sure these are cheaper since they are on sale. They would look really cute with skinny jeans, though! I think you should just get them...I mean, they are only about $20...and they are definitely something different...how many people have purple shoes, you know!? Go for it!!

Susan asks…

Do coach shoes run small ? HELP?

So I found these shoes online for $66.49. I really where a size 11 in women but i can where certain 10's. So i want to buy these but do COACH shoes run small ? I need to know because if they do then i can buy these :) So please help me ! If you commented , Thank you so much :)

Our pick of the answers:

Yes they do! I normally wear a 6 1/2 but when shopping for Coach shoes a sales woman told me they usually are a little bigger so I bought a size 6 in two dif. Styles the "jenney" style that i bought fit really good and then i bought the other converse looking style now those fit me good but are a little looser..hope i helped

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment