Thursday 21 January 2016

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Linda asks…

What should I wear to a Red Carpet themed party?

My friend is having a birthday party and it's red carpet themed, but I'm not sure what I should wear. Any ideas??? And what about shoes, since I really can't walk in heels so that's kinda a no-go.

Our pick of the answers:

If its a red carpet party you should use heels, even if theyre low heels try to use a dress that is not too tight but instead has kind of a draping vibrant color bottom. Also get the wavy hear look if you are young or even a very fix ed one this might also help you get inspired.

Lizzie asks…

How should i wear my hair to my friends Sweet Sixteen?

My dress is a pinkish red, with beaded flowers on the bottom, and im wearing black heels. im a brunette, with hair a little below my shoulder. its naturally curly, and i have side bangs. i was thinking of wearing it curly, and half up half down, but i cant find any pics, if you guys could help that would be great thanks=)

Our pick of the answers:

Since I ha ve naturally straightish hair, I make it wavy when going to a formal occassion. In your case, I would blow dry my hair straight using a round brush and then put some type of hair serum before straightening it. I think that would look gorgeous since your hair would be glossy and different than usual. Have fun at the S16. :]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-heels-with-red-bottoms-28/

No comments:

Post a Comment