Wednesday 6 January 2016

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

Laura asks…

Flats + Wide feet = ?

I have wide feet. But I really like the styles of flats that I see all over the place. Is there any way I could find a stylish pair of flats that fit my feet and a not-so-big budget?

Our pick of the answers:

Try: 1] shoetrader.com 2] nordstrom.com 3] silhouettes.com 4] shoemall.som 5] zappos.com 6] roamans.com 7] womanwithin.com 8] marylandsquare.com These all carry shoes in wide, but not in every style. Some are what my son calls 'FOL' [ fat old lady ] shoes, but there are plenty of trendy ones with good prices !

Helen asks…

How can I keep my heel from coming out of my shoes?

Homecoming is coming up and I need help with my shoes. I have them, everything is fine except for the heel. Is there anything I can do to stop my heel from coming out of the shoe when I walk? I want to try something before I get new shoes. Thanks in advance.

Our pick of the answers:

If your heel is coming out, then one of the following is happening: 1) your shoes are too large 2) your feet are between sizes 3) your feet are narrower than normal If #1, then you can use a Dr. Scholl's pad cut up and put in between your heel and the shoe (not under the heel). Next time you buy shoes try a half size smaller. If #2, then do the same thing in #1, but you may have to always do this (or find shoes that run a little on the small side). If #3, then you can use a Dr Scholl's pad, but this time use one specifically for lady's heels and use the whole pad as they are intended. This should lift your foot up enough to make up the difference and prevent your foot from sliding forward, which is what often happens with narrow feet in normal or wide shoes. Next time you buy shoes, try on the ones specifically for narrow feet.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment