Monday 4 January 2016

Your Questions About High Heels

Maria asks…

Do you find high heeled leather boots make you more intimidating?

Maybe just high heels in general? What about front lace boots? Side zip boots? Wich color do you prefer?

Our pick of the answers:

I love high heeled leather boots!! I feel powerful and sexy when I wear them. Front lace boots are OK for some things; depends on the style and occasion that you will wear them. Side zips are good, too. All of these styles are good for different occasions and according to their style. I like black boots and brown, too because they can be worn with more styles that I personally have. I also have a pair of great super high heeled boots in a very soft creme colored leather. They are great!! Men seem to really like it when you wear high heeled boots! Intimidated? I am not sure about that but I know they do find it sexy!!

Lisa asks…

High heels Question??

Like I'm going to be 14 and I got this beautiful dress I wanna wear with high heels. The thing is idk how high the heels should be. I tried my mom's 2" wedges for an important event and it was a little difficult cause there was no strap for my ankle. So how high should the heels be that is not to mature for my age???

Our pick of the answers:

Wearing too high high a heel is in the long run going to affect your spine.... However, once in a while is fine...just don't make it a habit. Start with something you're comfortable with maybe 1.5-2 inch heels and preferably one with straps as it will keep you grounded... No point trying to start off with something too high if you're uncomfortable and then hurting your feet in the process.... It's possible to tear a ligament if you aren't too steady....and trust me you don't want to be suffering a torn ligament, I'd know.... Also, you'll have plenty of time and chances to wear what you want when you're comfortable with it when you're a little older....don't hurry the growing up process :) hope this helped....

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment