Tuesday 19 January 2016

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

Helen asks…

SIZE 10 SHOES?????????

Ok so i'm 5.9 and i'm a Size 10 but my feet are not wide just long, and i don't really know any shops with fashionable shoes. I do NOT like crocs or old ladies shoes i'm 17 for frick sake lol and i mainly wear flats HELP ME THANKS.

Our pick of the answers:

Best answer is to find shoes and try them on LOCALLY. Buyer beware when it comes to buying shoes online, and I do not rec. Using PayPal. I got screwed, took 3 years for my credit. I bought 2 pair of shoes, $700 worth @ Zappos, where they have free shipping & free returns. I am a 5 1/2, so I bought a size 6. Returned them. Ordered a 5, too small. I saved $700. I went to Nordstrom's, they're having shoe sales. Found 2 shoes, both less than $300. Both were rated as best comfortable shoes for walking. BTW: I wore one of the boots for 4 hours, and I didn't even do that much walking, mostly standing on the same spot . . . . And I was already limping. I took it back the following day! My son bought a pair of Nike beach sandals. They didn't come in his size, so he bought the one larger. They weren't sold in stores! He was walking around sandals too big, only because he didn't want to pay for return shipping and re-stocking fees. Shoes that are good for some, may hurt your feet. Just saying!

Donna asks…

Where does one find shoe size 3 and below for petite ladies?

My girlfriend is an extremely petite lady and she has a terrible time shopping for shoes that fit. Most of her shoes are from Charles & Keith and are size 3. However, even then, size 3 is a tad too big and she has to depend on the cut of the shoe for it to fit. If anyone knows any retail outlets which carry small shoes for ladies, please let do share. Thank you.

Our pick of the answers:

Depending on the type of shoe... Say heels and sandals... Nordstrom brand, BP. I also check their wide selection of youth shoes. The colors are slightly different, but you're likely to find the right shoe size. Adidas sneakers run about half a size larger that your size. Although, their running/cross training shoes run a bit small. A womens' size 5 is a youth size 4. So, watch for that. Some models of Nike running shoes may fit. Mudd Shoes run small, too. I love shoes, but hunting for the size is time-consuming. Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment