Wednesday 20 January 2016

Your Questions About Heels

Donna asks…

What are places that sell high heels for women who wear size 5 shoes?

Its kind of hard for me to find cute and inexpensive shoes now days with heels that are size 5. I am a tiny person and i need to find cute heels that are size five! Where can i buy shoes that will have cute, inexpensive, have heels, and have my size 5?? PLEASE HELP! I need to find heel shoes in the next 8 days! GOD BLESS~ xoxo (Please give me a website or the name of the store!!) k thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

JCPenny, Cute and cheap. Even though people say old people shop there...don't care...They have SUPER cute heels in all sizes and if they don't have your size in the store they will ship it to you. SUPER CUTE ONES! Go to the shoe section in the back, thats where the cute ones are always kept. Hope I Helped!

Jenny asks…

How many of you are considering getting ballet heels instead of regular high heels?

i always wear ballet heels now and feel completely comfortable in them now. Are you thinking of getting them for dress up times?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes yes and YESSSS! I saw them first only a few weeks ago and got instantly hooked on their exotic look. I immediately ordered my very first own pair and love them! Have been training a lot at home during the last couple of weeks, and I definite ly plan on wearing them outside! I'm so very much looking forward to wearing them to a party. So far, I've taken a few tentative walks out on the street, but every uneven spot makes me stumble. How the heck do you manage Marnie? Stairs are a bit better now, I learned to turn my heel slightly outwards when walking down. But I'm still very far from your proficiency, wearing them all day long, wow. Do you recommend wearing them to bed as well in order to make your feet get used to the position? You're my hero Marnie! PS: You mean, you're wearing them ALWAYS now? Never anything else? Won't your toes refuse to bend after a while? As much as I want to be able to wear ballet heels for long periods of time, I'd honestly be scared to get STUCK in them. Being stuck in very high heels is quite enough for me.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment