Sunday 24 January 2016

Your Questions About Heels

Mandy asks…

How do I convince my girlfriend to wear high heels?

I'm 6ft and my girlfriend is 5'3 - and I'm getting serious backache!! I've suggested heels but she says she's scared 'cos she's never worn them before. We go shopping and she won't even try a pair on! What can I do?? Does anyone know a good website with nice high-heeled shoes so that I can tempt her?

Our pick of the answers:

The new fashionable heels are platform heels and if you flick through the recent VOGUE then they give you plenty of ideas. Personally I love Kurt Geiger platform heels and I also love classic Chanel heels - unbeatable. I don't really need heels as I am 5"8'5. Hopefully she will see your worthy point and possibly she will stumble across her own perfect heels. Good luck!

Nancy asks…

How do you learn to walk in high heels?

I am a male to female transgender and just purchased my own pair of heels (size 12, three-inch heel). Before I break my ankles or fall flat on my face, does anyone have any tips on learning to walk in these things.

Our pick of the answers:

Congrats on your life choice! I hope you are very happy!! A valuable piece of advice I got from aunt when I was twelve was this: Heel-toe. When you walk in heels make sure you walk heel to toe, don't flat foot it or you'll look like you're schlumping. Walk confidently, just like you would in regular shoes, head up, gently swing your arms. A sixe twelve shoe should balance a 3" heel well, but if you still feel unsteady, please try a lower heel before you hurt yourself! Good Luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment