Monday 18 January 2016

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

Mary asks…

How can I make pantyhose fit for me?

I am a man who loves the feel of pantyhose on my legs but I would like them to fit better. How are they supposed to fit and how can I make them fit over my man parts? I don't want to buy men's hose but just want to buy locally with the women's brands!

Our pick of the answers:

Well, you can't find them at any supermarket and such. What you need are ones tailored to fit your anatomy, no question Ones available over the counter are simply tailored to fit women, and there is nothing yo u can do to change THAT except through gender reassignment surgery.... There IS such a thing as male pantyhose. Do a keyword search. You might try looking for Michael Salem's TV Boutique and see what they have available. Another place recommended by a fashion maven Lady Friend of mine is: http://www.mantyhose.net/ which is where I found male tights to fill out a Halloween costume a few years ago. Edit: added 2nd thoughts... My fashion maven helps crossdressing performers with their costumes and she suggested you visit crossdressing sites and look for a thing called a "gaff", which is used to hide male parts so you look more like female anatomy Sort of like a panty girdle but designed to fit men. Then you might be able to find OTC pantyhose that will sort of fit better. Thank your lucky stars I have a fashion maven for a Lady Friend... I do not wear pantyhose, but I do occasionally wear regular tights under my clothes on cold winter days when I will be outside for an extended period of time instead of long underwear. One last thing, if you need shoes in larger sizes and wider widths as I did for Halloween, you should visit: http://www.sexyshoes.com which is where my Lady Friends crossdressing performers get their shoes and such.

Laura asks…

Ladies: What is the biggest fight you've ever had with your spouse that was your fault?

I'm 29, married to a man my age. He is really pissed at me because I spent so much money on myself (i.e. clothes, shoes, etc.), that we may not be able to afford our new condo we were planning to buy. We had a huge fight and he just stormed off a half hour ago and i haven't seen him since.

Our pick of the answers:

I have a really hard time saying no to my kids... I guess I want to give them everything I didn't have, but I know I can end up spoiling them by doing this. My husband is wonderful and never complains about anything, but he and I did have a huge disag reement about this. He explained to me that buying a 12 year old a 60.00 video game "just because" was probably not teaching him the importance of working for something he wants. And then he said "Or if you are going to buy it for him, at least wait until his birthday or Christmas!" I was irritated and mad at my husband at first, but I realize he is right and I have to teach my kids that everything isn't just handed to them.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment