Tuesday 26 January 2016

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Mary asks…

What shoes would look good with a black/ grey dress?

My dress is grey at the top and black at the bottom , I cant wear high heels , I would rather flats . Pictures would be great.

Our pick of the answers:

A bright color would look awesome so it would off set the dark colors. Yellow or red would look the best, in my opinion. Http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21TWFf8qCML._AA160_.jpg

Linda asks…

a red chinese dress, what shoes to wear with this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88556970@N05/8439942625/ this is the dress im thinking of wearing black high heeled shoes with red bottom and heels medium width heels or stilettos but i definately want something more unusual and more interesting and if i match the black butterfly bag in the photo with this, i want to avoid look too generic (y know butterfly...oriental... too common) so id really like a recommendation of other items that make the whole look not so typical also, what outer would you wear with this?

Our pick of the answers:

If I were you I would go for a high heeled strappy sandal in red , black or gold.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment