Friday 22 January 2016

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

Mary asks…

Buying Shoes for wide feet?

I am currently looking at some nice shoes online that, according to numerous reviews, run true to size. I have wide feet so I was wondering if going up a size would help.( the shoes do not have a wide option)

Our pick of the answers:

Size affects length mainly, not width. Moving up a size will add a small amount of width, but probably not enough. I have a Lady Friend with this same problem. You might try looking at http://www.sexysh oes.com and see what you can find. The Leslie Shoe Company carries larger and wider sizes.

Nancy asks…

I need information to do a survey, what is your shoe size and age?

Thank you to those who will help me out

Our pick of the answers:

I have big, wide feet, so I can't wear ladies' shoes. I wear size nine men's shoes. And I'm 43 years old.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment