Friday 1 January 2016

Your Questions About Heels For Less

Laura asks…

Fashionistas/Heel Wearers, Help!?

I bought a pair of heels last night for a special event tonight. They were the most comfortable of all the heels I tried on last night, but when I put them on this morning they are hurting my toes. :-( Also, I realized they are very slippery on hard surfaces. Is there something I can get to make them more comfortable and to make me less likely to slip and fall? The bad thing is, we're supposed to get bad weather tonight too! This is a very special occasion, I don't want it to be ruined by a cute pair of heels! Thanks for your help! P.S. I don't wear heels very much...maybe that's the problem.

Our pick of the answers:

Don't worry, these pair of heels wont ruin your special event! To make the heels more comfortable throughout the night, you could use a product that helps prevent foot aches and pains, (like this http://www.drscholls.com/includes/images/products/large/Insoles/For-Her-High-Heel_l.png ). These work quite, well from personal experience. Slip a plaster or two in your bag before going out, in case you have any blisters or rubbing problems during the night. During the evening, try to take smaller steps to prevent slipping. And i know this sounds strange, but before you go out to prevent your heels slipping, use a cheese grater to make the bottom of your heel have more friction between surfaces (trust me this works). The day after the event, soak your feet in some nice warm water, or draw a relaxing bath. This will make your feet feel much better. And also the day after, try to avoid wearing high heels - your feet will thank you! I hope you have a fantastic time at the event - hope I've helped oxoxo

Sandy asks…

Do your feet sweat in heels?

More or less than wearing sneakers and socks?

Our pick of the answers:

Oh yes. Less in heels though. Thats because heels arent covering your feet up as much and sneackers are alot especially in socks.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment