Tuesday 5 January 2016

Your Questions About Heels Over Head Lyrics

Helen asks…

More lyrics?

I need two more songs. Pop,Lock,and Drop it and Girlfriend PLZ HELP. You only have to give me one,and someone else can do another. THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!

Our pick of the answers:

Toot that thang up mami make it roll once you pop pop lock it for me girl get low if yo mama gave it to you baby girl let it show once you pop lock drop it for me maybe we can roll(oh) Pop lock and drop it (8x) (Verse 1): Baby Huey Tonite its gon be some changes no acting sadity so stop acting and get it clappin cause i'm knowing you feeling me yeah you cute but don't let that **** go to yo head cause with this you need no do pimpin another one will you prepared rockin a skirt and ya heels so tall and we ain't wit none of that tricking but our bills so tall i been peepin you fo a while and you throwin it back if you lookin fo youa balla we got dough in da back look yo color camello brown and yo skin so smooth i'm havin fantasies about what you and me can do and you an undacover freak you probably thinking da same i'm seein light up on yo face because you peepin my chain and i ain't tryna put tou out there as if you a freak so don't even take it that way jus say you did it fo me and yeah you probably roll wit me cause its money in my pockets so before then i gotta see you pop lock and drop it (Chorus 1x) (Verse 2): Baby Huey I ain't gotta be yo man but i really wouldn't mind we ain't got to talk again i'm jus tryna have a time if you a balla pulla stack out and smack her on da ayyy pop lockin **** blockas get up out da way let lil mami get low giva space let her sweat the club turnin to hoolas cause they shirts is so wet from da window to da wall lil mama showin her thong the broad freakin herself it's tellin me that it's on you ready then we can roll i'm tellin you we can go i'm thinkin if i can handle it the way you make it roll you groovin and speedin up you right in between us if you a stripteasa then baby don't tease us at first i thought i was trippin but my vision gettin clearer you moving that thang around as if you practice in da mirra she doin a new dance what the next man said i'm like naw she just pop locking on a headstand (Chorus 1x) (Hook) Make it roll to da left (left) roll to da right (right) pop lock and drop it get low a'ight Make it roll to da left (left) roll to da right (right) pop lock and drop it get low a'ight it ain't tricking if you got it we got it but i ain't givin just bounce it and roll wit it and maybe you roll wit us it ain't tricking if you got it we got it and i ain't givin just bounce it and roll wit it and maybe you roll wit us Pop lock and drop it now pop lock and drop it fo me pop lock and drop it say pop lock and drop it whats yo name girl neva mind neva mind do you thang girl fire you ain't neva lied whats yo name girl neva mind neva mind do you thang girl fire you ain't neva lied (Oh) GIRLFRIEND: Hey hey, you you I don't like your girlfriend No way, no way I think you need a new one Hey hey, you you I could be your girlfriend Hey hey, you you I know that you like me No way, no way You know it's not a secret Hey hey, you you I want to be your girlfriend You're so fine I want you [to be] mine (it sounds like "I want you mine") You're so delicious I think about you all the time You're so addictive Don't you know What I can do To make you feel alright ( alright alright alright) Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious And hell yeah I'm the mother ******* princess I can tell you like me too And you know I'm right ( I'm right I'm right I'm right) She's like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about Hey hey, you you I don't like your girlfriend No way no way I think you need a new one Hey hey, you you I could be your girlfriend Hey hey, you you I know that you like me No way, no way You know it's not a secret Hey hey, you you I want to be your girlfriend I can see the way I see the way you look at me And even when you look away I know you think of me I know you talk about me all the time Again and again ( Again again again) So come over here And tell me what I wanna hear Better, yet, make your girlfriend disappear I don't wanna hear you say her name [ Girlfriend lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com... ] Ever again ( Ever again again again) She's like so whatever And you can do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about Hey hey, you you I don't like your girlfriend No way, no way I think you need a new one Hey hey, you you I could be your girlfriend Hey hey, you you I know that you like me No way, no way You know it's not a secret Hey hey, you you I want to be your girlfriend In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, cause I can do it better There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking? In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, cause I can do it better There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking? Hey hey, you you I don't like your girlfriend No way, no way I think you need a new one Hey hey, you you I could be your girlfriend ( No way No way) Hey hey, you you I know that you like me No way, no way You know it's not a secret Hey hey, you you I want to be your girlfriend Hey hey, you you I don't like your girlfriend ( No Way!) No way, no way I think you need a new one (Hey!) Hey hey, you you I could be your girlfriend ( No Way!) Hey hey, you you I know that you like me ( No Way!) No way, no way You know it's not a secret ( Hey!) Hey hey, you you I want to be your girlfriend ( No Way!) http://www.lyricsdownload.com/ http://www.mp3lyrics.org/ http://www.music-buzz.com/showthread.php?t=7113

Susan asks…

Can you suggest me some lyrics...?

My best guy friend of two years has finally fallen in love with me after I've been head over heels for him the past year. But he's moved away to university 250 miles away this morning. We decided it would be unfair on both of us to pursue keeping this together, but he keeps texting me telling me he loves me. Last night he said lets see how things go, and time will tell. I can't get him out of my head and I'm missing him so much already, it hurts so much that the one thing I could have ever wished for had finally happened and now its been taken away. Does anybody have any lyrics that can relate to this?

Our pick of the answers:

Three Doors Down - Here Without You Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J8q4cBSkTQ Lyrics: A hundred days had made me older Since the last time that I saw your pretty face A thousand lights had made me colder And I don't think I can look at this the same But all the miles had separate They disappeared now when I'm dreaming of your face I'm here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time I'm here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams And tonight it's only you and me The miles just keep rolling as the people either way to say hello I hear this life is overrated but I hope it gets better as we go I'm here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time I'm here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams And tonight girl it's only you and me Everything I know, and anywhere I go It gets hard but it won't take away my love And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done it get hard but it won't take away my love

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment