Friday 5 February 2016

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

Laura asks…

Why does this woman always stare at my shoes?

So every time I walk past this old lady and her black Labrador, she stares at my shoes in a nasty manner. It's like she is sending hate to my feet or putting a curse on them. I was just curious as to why she does this because it is every single time I see her. I walked past with a friend and it was only my shoes she looked at still. I don't get it.

Our pick of the answers:

Usually that what women does to men the like oh care for.

Maria asks…

What is the sexiest pair of shoes that you own? Or men what was the sexiest shoe you've seen on a woman?

Ladies - Describe the shoe and where you bought it and why it is so sexy Men - Describe the shoe and why was it so sexy

Our pick of the answers:

My converse lol

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment