Monday 22 February 2016

Your Questions About Facebook Login

Ruth asks…

What is my login name for mobile facebook chat?

i downloaded the mobile facebook chat app for my straighttalk phone and it is asking me to login with my login name and password. it won't let me use my regular facebook login. i tried using my url name and that didn't work either. what is the login name that it is asking for?

Our pick of the answers:

It will be your username that you use in Facebook.1st check you got username or not, if not than make one

Lisa asks…

How do you delete Facebook login history on a Mac?

Whenever i go onto facebook and type in the first letter of my username, the whole username comes up, which is normally fine, but recently i accidently typed my password into the username box, so that now pops up whenever i type the first letter :s....how can i delete the login history on facebook?

Our pick of the answers:

Click Safari in the menu bar, then click Reset Safari... Then deselect everyth ing except Remove Saved names and passwords.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment