Thursday 25 February 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Cheap

Mandy asks…

cute cheap nude/beige high heels?

i need to know where i can buy cute nude or beige heels. i'm 20 so can you please give me cute and age appropriate... maybe a platform pump or something that would go with a fashionable dress. i can buy at a store or online, so links will help! and i would like to keep it under 40 dollars thanks :)

Our pick of the answers:

Charlotte Russe is the perfect store for heels, and they actually have a ton in your color selection... Luckily their website is buy one get one for $10 for shoes! :) Oh, and I own multiple pairs of heels from their store and I can honestly say that are not that uncomfortable. I love their shoes.

Donna asks…

What kinds of Uggs, Flats, High Heels, and Moccasins are there? (Please Help!) (Urgent!)?

Ok, So I don't know much about these footwears as you can see. I'm a teenage girl as well. And I live in the Halifax/Darthmouth/Bedford area, so I wanna go to shopping malls or shopping centers for these footwears. In what malls or centers can I find these following footwears? I wanna get these footwears from at least the same stores. Links would be nice so I could get ideas. Please Help! What kinds of uggs are there? Most importantly, What types and colors are there of uggs? What are the kinds of uggs that are medium lengthed with the fleece lining called? Cuz I wanna get 2 pairs of this kind of uggs with the colors black, and brown. And what are the kinds of uggs that are ankle lengthed with buttons on them with different designs? Cuz I wanna get those as well. Oh... and I also wanna know where in my area to get real uggs with a cheap price. What kinds of flats are there? Most importantly, What types and colors are there of flats? Cuz I wanna get tons of flats. What are the kinds of flats with rounded tips? I want things like animal print flats, polka dotted flats, etc. Oh... and I also wanna know where in my area to get flats with a cheap price. What kind of high heels are there? Most importantly, What types and colors are there of high heels? I want things like sparkly gold high heels with black on it, sparkly silver high heels, etc. Oh... and I also wanna know where in my area to get high heels with a cheap price. What kinds of moccasins are there? I think there called moccasins. It's like a slipper thingy that looks like moccasins, idk. Anyways, they're popular right now. I don't know if there an indoor or outdoor shoe... please help! Also, I don't wanna order online. I'd rather get them by store. All help is appreciated, Thank you! :) Please be through and informative. This question took me a while to write... and I'd like big answers too if you don't mind because it's kinda urgent. So yeah...

Our pick of the answers:

Most malls have lots of shoe stores, Halifax mall has alot of shoe stores. There are tons of different kinds and colours of uggs -classic -bailey button (the kind with buttons) -lattice cardy -classic cardy -classic short sparkles -and tons more in the classic boot you can get colours- chocolate,chesnut,black,grey pomegranete, pansy, sand, turkish tile. The most regualr colours (chocolate, black, chesnut, sand and grey come in lots of different lenghts.) just go to the ugg website. Theres tons of clours of falts. Every colour. Rounded toe ones are usually called ballet flats. They have nice flats at: aldo, spring, browns, and places like forever 21. Just look in your malls store directory online and see what shoe stores they have and check them out online. There is also that kind of flat that curves up when it not on your foot. I think that these are really comfortable. Again, check the same store for heels, there tons of heels. Places like forever 21 would be most likely to have heels like this. Well theres not that many kinds of moccasins. They come in browns, tans and balck mostly. They can be worn inside, and outside, and to school. I've seen some nice mocassins at aldo, and spring. Http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/oxfords-loafers/85455951-cossel/28 http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/flats/83115945-carriger/70 http://www.callitspring.com/us/women/shoes/fashion-flats/83144068-truchon/96 http://www.callitspring.com/us/women/sandals/strappy-heels/82835596-kapsos/98 http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=footwr&footwr%5Fstyle=footwr%5Fhighheels&footwr%5Fsize=&footwr%5Fcolor=&footwr%5Fprice=&product%5Fid=2000008605&Page=all http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=footwr&footwr%5Fstyle=footwr%5Fhighheels&footwr%5Fsize=&footwr%5Fcolor=&footwr%5Fprice=&product%5Fid=2085649391&Page=all http://www.uggaustralia.com/ca/productdetails.aspx?gID=w&productID=5825&model=Classic Short http://www.uggaustralia.com/ca/productdetails.aspx?gID=w&productID=5803&model=Bailey Button

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels Online Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment