Wednesday 17 February 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Canada

Ruth asks…

Do you think it's a good idea to ask her out (I'm a guy with a girl avatar, just so you know)?

It's a long story... but I'll do my best to explain it. It begins like so many others do on Yahoo! Answer's Singles & Dating section. So, there's this girl I know. She came to our school in March and was in most of my classes. She's pretty quiet and shy, and kind of awkward too, but she's very interesting, kind and smart. Appearance wise, she wears glasses, has a slight overbite, long brown hair, fair complexion, thin. She dresses very differently from the crowd - like, casually she wears a blue hoodie, jeans, and vans. Sometimes though, she'd dress in very unique clothes. For example, sometimes she wears a white long-sleeved shirt with a gray vest and matching gray skirt, black hosiery and black peep-toe heels; one time she had her hair curled and wore a beige turtleneck sweater, a black pencil skirt, and nude pantyhose with high heel sandals. I personally thought she looked really pretty (and I told her so), but everybody else thinks she looks weird (like I give a damn what they think). For some reason, from the moment I saw her, I was quite taken - I'd really wanted to m eet her. One day, I sat with her at lunchtime. I introduced myself, and for the first day, we were really quiet. Eventually, both in class and at lunch, we started to open up to each other. I couldn't believe how many things the two of us had in common. We tend to start conversations about things that nobody else would ever talk about. Like, for example, she started a conversation about how she'd finished a project we were assigned in class regarding the economic recession - she mentioned certain things outside of the project outline, like how it has affected the United States as well as Canada (we only had to mention Canada). And yeah, we had a whole conversation about that. And another time, the day she wore that beige sweater, while we were eating she complained about how itchy her pantyhose were, like she couldn't stand wearing them, and how they were really hot and sweaty. I guess we're weird that way haha. But anyways, we talk about stuff like v ideo games and music a lot - we play pretty much the same games, and like mostly the same music. She even shares the same views as me on things like homosexuality, government, religion, etc. It's always fun to talk to her about things that we're both interested in, and those things are quite numerous. Even though school is over and we aren't seeing each other every day lately, we have each other's MSN and we talk pretty much every night until 2 am. But even though we've become friends, I still have a crush on her - it may have even gotten bigger. I get so excited when the two of us talk online, I look forward to it practically every day. I'd love to actually ask her on a date some time this summer. But the problem is, she doesn't really strike me as the type of person who really feels confident in going on a date with somebody else. I'm a bit worried about making her feel really awkward and weakening our friendship. So how can I ask her out online in such a way so that she doesn't feel awkward? Or maybe we're better off as just friends? I'm not sure if she likes me like that or not, and I'm not sure how to tell. @ Clove - that's what I did. She talks to me all the time. We've become really good friends.

Our pick of the answers:

Dude you took the biggest step in starting a successful relationship already, and that is connecting on a mental level. Not only that but physically you are attracted to her as you mentioned. The time to ask her out is now dude. If you keep just acting like friends then that is exactly what you are going to get. She may even have the same feelings towards you. All you have to do is ask her online if she wants to hang out (go to a movie, go to the pool, go get something to eat, you think of something) sometime. Once you do it a few times don't stop, keep going. Once you feel like you two have connected and are perfectly comfortable with each other then you can ask her to be your girlfrie nd and even give her a kiss and work your way up from there.

Mary asks…

My boyfriend told me this last night.Should I consider it?

Last night we were talking and he told me I was a 7 , he is the first guy to tell me that...I ALWAYS get 9-10..Then he told me if I change somethings I could bew a 9-10 then I asked him what , he told me the following 1) Stop bitting you're nails - I agree 2) Stop playing online games - He plays WOW all the time he does not talk much on msn because of that. 3) Stop talking about canada, I have to get over it - I just moved to the USA and I miss Canada. 4) The way I think ( sometimes) 5) Stop drinking/smoking - I don't smoke but I do drink - I'l stop tho 6)The way I dress ( I dress with high heels,Tight jeans,beautiful fancy clothing and he told me he wants me to dress like this : Tee-shirt, tight jeans- sandals-and my hair with bangs. I don't know what to do...Some things I just don't agree on. What should I do? we have been together for 3 weeks.

Our pick of the answers:

DUMP HIM Only together three weeks and he is already making demands! Think what he will be like after three years. DUMP HIM NOW.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment