Monday 8 February 2016

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Lisa asks…

How do I do feminine make up?

After a horrible hair cut my shoulder length hair is now at the bottom of my ear! It also has layers thru it, and I am not used to having short hair. How can I do my makeup to make myself look more feminine with this short hair?

Our pick of the answers:

Very feminine makeup looks generally involve long, thick lashes. Invest in false lashes and lash glue if you're willing to wear them. Use an eyelash curler, and a good mascara (I recommend Covergirl Lash Blast mascara!). Use eyeliner on th e top lashline also to make it look like you've got thicker lashes. Don't use eyeliner on the bottom lashline too much, as it'll seem rather harsh. And also, one of the most feminine things a woman can do is wear red lipstick. Obviously this would be good for nice occasions, but some people can pull it off for daytime wear if it's done right -- one huge tip I'd give is to only wear mascara as your eye makeup, so that the focus can remain on the lips and not all over the place, which can be overwhelming. If you're not comfortable with red lipstick, then stick to pretty pink lipsticks and lip glosses. MAC lipsticks are very good quality (my favorite formula is Lustre). The employees there can help you with a nice color to make you look very feminine. And also, wear blush! A nice pink, matte blush can really do wonders. Just think pink! ;) Also feminine outfits will obviously help, like casual dresses and heels. Good luck! :D

Donna asks…

How can I look Emo with my school uniform?

Our uniform is this: This year: Red polo shirt Khaki or navy pant, shorts, skirts Any shoes that cover toe and heel no makeup no unusual hair color (pink blue etc) Next Year: Dark green polo shirt khaki bottoms light makeup any shoes that cover the whole foot no unusual hair color Please don't answer just to call me a poser or say that Emo is stupid or anything like that. Im giving 10 points for best answer! We can wear subtle jewelery any kind of bag if you could give me some links to a nice black emo hairstyle without being to crazy that would be great

Our pick of the answers:

Well, black isn't an unusual hair color. You could wear black nail polish, style your hair, wear fun jewelry, and get black platform shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment