Saturday 6 February 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Cheap

Ruth asks…

Where can I find cheap heeled boots online?

I want a pair of black/grey/white/or brown boots about knee high with about a 2 inch heel that are reasonably priced (say 20-30$). What website could I find such heels? I've tried the main trendy places (aero, ae, hollister, etc.) Thanks y'all!

Our pick of the answers:

Mixmoss.com you may try it out.

Sandy asks…

What is a good online shoe store with cheap or clearance items.. also that accepts paypal?

I am looking to buy some cute high heels and boots etc. I need a good online store that sells them cheap, or has clearance items. I need a store that accepts paypal as i do not have a credit card. Thank you so so much!!!!! Oh and besides ebay please :)

Our pick of the answers:

Try http://www.cassola.com they have two really cute pair of sandals for like 13 and 16 dollars and a pair of wedges for only $19. PLUS they have amazing shipping for only $3.50!!!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels Online Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment