Monday 8 February 2016

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Sandra asks…

How long will it take for my body to get used to muay thai?

Basically, I just started my first class of muay thai yesterday and I had to learn jabs, kicks, and knees. I trained using the pads and at the end of the class my right foot(my strongest) was red and swollen. Hours later bruising started from the left side of my right foot and led up to the bottom of my shin. Has this happened to anyone and how long will it take for my body to get used to the impact?

Our pick of the answers:

I get bruises all the time, but try to make sure you aren't kicking with the top of your foot. Kick with the ball of the foot or the heel when you front kick and the shin when you round kick or you'll end up messing your foot up all over again.

Laura asks…

How to do my makeup for homecoming?

Hi there.. Well homecoming is in two days and my dress is black and Beige/champane colored. It's like a tight skirt at the bottom(black) and the top is lace(beige) I already.got the rest of what I'm going to wear(heels,etc) My hair a brown with red undertones , I have dark brown eyes and long eyelashes and a thin face(I'm skinny) I'm also pretty pale So how should I do my makeu p?

Our pick of the answers:

Focus on a smokey eye. Use a shimmery champagne as the base, and blend browns into the crease. Use black at the outer V and blend. Don't forget your highlight on your brow bone and inner corners. Lots of mascara!! Because you'll have a dramatic eye, keep lips and cheeks muted so you don't draw attention away from those pretty eyes! (:

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment