Friday 12 February 2016

Your Questions About Heels Over Head Lyrics

Susan asks…

Rammstein Barbie Girl Lyrics???

Can you give me the english and german lyrics to Barbie Girl.

Our pick of the answers:

Hey i've looked around and found this piece of info German metal band Rammstein, contrary to popular belief, did not cover the song in German language. This misunderstanding was started on filesharing networks, with copies of Ome Henk's Dutch parody misattributed to Rammstein. Http://www.answers.com/topic/barbie-girl I always thought it was rammstein as i have a copy on my ipod This is ome henks lyrics A PARODY OF BARBIE GIRL BY OME HENK [ www.omehenk.nl ] *** Hey spetter! He? Heb je zin om met mij een avondje te gaan stappen Wie denk je wel dat je bent Ik heet Moppie, Ik ben een lekker wijf, met een heel mooi lijf Ik houd van zoenen, lekker lang zoenen Met m'n blonde haar krijg ik alles voor elkaar Gouden ringen en dat soort dingen Neem een ander in de maling Vrouwen horen thuis, achter het fornuis Sokken stoppen, de plee gaan soppen Hee werk es effe door, want daar zijn jullie toch voor Ga de kamer boenen Waar zijn m'n schoenen Ome Henk die is cool Ja een man met gevoel Hij is lief Hij is wauw Hij is woepie Woepie? Houd je kop, donder op Laat me nou es alleen Want ik mot nog mijn teennagels knippen Je bent knap 't Is een gave En ook slim Ja ja Zo charmant Huh Vooral als je lacht, owoh Neem een ander in de maling Ah ah ah yeah Loop niet aan me kop te zeuren Owohoh, owohoh Jij moet niet zo ouwehoeren Ah ah ah yeah Alle vrouwen zijn hetzelfde Owohoh, owohoh Ome Henk, lekker dier Hier zit een juwelier En daarna gaan we fijn Naar een duur restaurant Nee je denkt toch niet echt dat ik achterlijk ben Uit de muur ken je ook lekker vrete Je bent slim Begrijp ik En ook knap Ja hehe Zo charmant He Vooral als je lacht Hehehe Bijdehand Ja En zo stoer Tuurlijk Zo sportief, ik hou van jou Bah, neem een ander in de maling Ah ah ah yeah Loop niet aan me kop te zeuren Owohoh, owohoh Jij moet niet zo ouwehoeren Ah ah ah yeah Alle vrouwen zijn hetzelfde Owohoh, owohoh Waarom zeg mij waarom, zijn vrouwen toch zo dom Ze zijn niet nodig, en overbodig Ik bedoel, voor koken heb ik ze niet nodig want ik heb een magnetron. En voor kleren wassen ook niet want ik heb toch altijd hetzelfde pak aan. Dus eh Neem een ander in de maling Ah ah ah yeah Loop niet aan me kop te zeuren Owohoh, owohoh Jij moet niet zo ouwehoeren Ah ah ah yeah Alle vrouwen zijn hetzelfde Owohoh, owohoh Nou schat wat denk je ervan??? Weet je wat, geef me je nummer maar. Ken je volgende week m'n plafond komen witten Viespeuk! Oh This is the translation NEEM EEN ANDER IN DE MALING: A PARODY OF BARBIE GIRL BY OME HENK [ www.omehenk.nl ] Originally in Dutch Translated roughly, by Garrett(www.vunduns.com) Guessed words have an asterisk Words I couldn't translate are left as is Hey, at least you get the gist of the meaning! 1] Means Moppie is talking 2] Means Ome is talking *** 1] Hey splash(*Cover model?)! 2] Huh? 1] Taking a walk with me this evening? 2] Who do you think you are?! 1] I am called Moppie 1] I am a nice bitch, with a very beautiful life* 1] I keep zonin'*, nice long kiss 1] With my* blonde its krijg I everything for each other 1] Gold* rings, and, that type of talk. 2] Take a another one for a fool! 2] Women belong, behind the cooker 2] Socks stop, the plee(?) will wash 2] Hey, continue working ash effe, because its there for you however 2] Will the chamber polish 2] Where its my shoes 1] Ome Henk those are cool 1] Yes a man with feeling 1] He is kind! 1] He is wow! 1] He is woepie. 2] Woepie? 2] Stop for each head, thunder 2] Leaves me now only ash 2] Because I might still cut MY TOE NAILS! 1] You are nice 2] That's a given 1] And also malignant 2] Yah yah 1] This way charming 2] Huh? 1] Especially if you laugh, 2] HEHEHEHEEE! 1] owoh 1] I am a nice bitch, with a very beautiful life* 1] I keep zonin'*, nice long kiss 1] With my* blonde its krijg I everything for each other 1] Gold* rings, and, that type of talk. 2] Take a another one for the fool 1] Ah ah ah yeah 2] Does not dash my head to nag 1] Owohoh, owohoh 2] You do not have to ouwehoeren thus 1] Ah ah ah yeah 2] All women are the same 1] Owohoh, owohoh 1] Ome Henk, nice animal 1] Here sits a jeweller 1] And afterwards we go fine 1] To an expensive restaurant 2] However no, you don't think real, that I am backward 2] From the wall, know for each also, nice vrete 1] You are malignant 2] I understand 1] And also crack 2] Yes hehe 1] This way charming 2] Huh? 1] Especially if you laugh 2] Hehehe 1] Bright 2] Yes 1] And this way tough 2] Tuurlijk 1] This way sport-loving, I hou of you 2] Bah, takes a another one for the fool 1] Ah ah ah yeah 2] Do not dash my head to nag 1] Owohoh, owohoh 2] You do not have to ouwehoeren thus 1] Ah ah ah yeah 2] All women are the same 1] Owohoh, owohoh 1] I am a nice bitch, with a very beautiful life* 1] I keep zonin'*, nice long kiss 1] With my* blonde its krijg I everything for each other 1] Gold* rings, and, that type of talk. 2] Why do I say why, are women this stupid, though? 2] They are not necessary, and superfluous 2] I mean, for my needs, they do not cook because 2] I have a microwave*. Also, for wash kleren 2] not, because I have always had the same package(*or clothes? ). 2] Therefore... 2] Take a another one for a fool 1] Ah ah ah yeah 2] Does not dash my head to nag 1] Owohoh, owohoh 2] You do not have to ouwehoeren thus 1] Ah ah ah yeah 2] All women are the same 1] Owohoh, owohoh 1] NOW what are you thinking of? 2] You know what, give me your number, but, knowing you 2] next week my ceiling will become whitewashed. 2] Pottymouth! 1] Oh (If you didn't get the "whitewashed" joke, he's saying she might have phone sex with him. Think about it.) these are the original lyrics by Aqua - Hiya, Barbie! - Hi, Ken! - You wanna go for a ride? - Sure, Ken! - Jump in! (CHORUS:) I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation Come on Barbie, let's go party! (CHORUS) I'm a blond bimbo girl in a fantasy world Dress me up, make me talk, I'm your dollie (ken) You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour and pain Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky You can touch, you can play if you say I'm always yours, oohoh (CHORUS) (BRIDGE:) Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ah ah ah yeah Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ooh woa, ooh woa Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ah ah ah yeah Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ooh woa, ooh woa Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees Come jump in, be my friend, let us do it again Hit the town, fool around, let's go party You can touch, you can play if you can sayI'm always yours You can touch, you can play if you can sayI'm always yours (BRIDGE) (CHORUS x2) (BRIDGE) - Oh, I'm having so much fun! - Well Barbie, we're just gettin' started - Oh, I love you Ken!

Mandy asks…

Lyrics game (:?

I saw someone post something like this and it looked like fun so I'll give it a shot. Here are 10 lyrics: guess song and artist! 1. So how, do you expect me to live alone with just me 2. I'm not waiting around for a man to save me 3. You were worth a hundred thousand miles but you couldn't stay awhile 4. ...Life is Doris Day at the Appollo 5. Playing a role he don't care what he's stole, He's a gentleman, a loveer, get you undercover, 6.Don't wait for someone to tell you its too late 7. Oh, what a mess you got the best of my heart and it broke 8. Me and my friend saw a platypus 9. The best part of believe is the lie 10. No father figure in the house, and I'm wondering how I'm gonna work it out can you guess em' all?

Our pick of the answers:

1. Jordin Sparks - No Air 2. Natasha Bedingfield - Single 3. Boys Like Girls - Heels over Head 4. Zac Efron - Without Love 5. Blake Lewis - Break Another 6. Graham Colton - Best Days 7. The Click Five - Time Machine 8. The Flobots - Handlebars 9. Fallout Boy - Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year 10. Jamia Simone Nash and Impact Repertory Theater - Raise it Up

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment