Wednesday 3 February 2016

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

Linda asks…

How can I get house keepers to get into bed with me?

Yummmm This old lady named Rosa. I want to tap that every time she bends down to replace the trash bags. I just need to make the right moves.

Our pick of the answers:

Wear fish net stockings, high black heel shoes, short short cut off blue jeans, and a flannel shirt. Man they would fall for you in a second.

Sharon asks…

What fashion advice would you give a 44 year old man who is on the chubby side?

I am fairly conservative with how I dress and I don't tend to follow the trends either. Ladies, what kind of advice would you give me as far as where to shop, what brands to look for, and maybe some ideas on what would look good on a portly man :o). I am looking for ideas for casual and dress for pants, shirts, belts, and shoes. Please do not respond if you are going to be mean-spirited. Thank you ladies for all of your advice. Karl

Our pick of the answers:

Hey karl, i don't think that you are fat or anything i believe that god made you just the way you are and anything would look nice on you. :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment