Saturday 13 February 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Shopping

Sandy asks…

Where can I find Pleaser USA High Heels in Brisbane. I dont want to buy online. Is there a retail shop ?

My Girlfreind bought online from Melbourne Ebay Seller and recieved Pleaser Shoes that had marks all over them. Asked seller for exchange and was told to get stuffed. I want her to see the shoes in person before i buy her another pair.

Our pick of the answers:

Obviously people cant read the question. Shoes of Hollywood 11 Bald Hills Road Brisbane 4036. They sell and stock hundreds of Pleaser and Demonia shoes and also have a website which has images of the shop you can view www.shoes-of-hollywood.com.au I buy my shoes from them and they are fantastic and the lady there is very nice!

Linda asks…

Where can I find a dept store that carries female size 11 or 12 high heels,?

I find myseld online shopping for shoes, but return more than I keep. Would love to go somewhere and find my size to try out before buying.

Our pick of the answers:

Yeah..., this is the problem of online shopping, but I was luckier (till now). So, in my opinion, summarize the size-mistakes and continue the online shopping, otherwise this question is not too easy... :(

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels Online Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment